5/18/14

Hamilton!

Annyeonghaseyo!
Holla everyone! So happy to share with you one of my new bags from Michael Kors. Well, my dad bought me two bags when he went to USA and one of them is Hamilton bag by Michael Kors. Mine is in large size, which is great so I can easily put anything I need into the bag. Another lovely thing about the bag, it's in black and gold colour! 

photo source : google
The bag instantly become my fave because it goes well with any outfit I wear. 
So much in love! ^.^ 


Bag - Hamilton by Michael Kors
Sandal - VNC

So, what do you think about the bag?
 Feel free to leave a comment and share what is your current fave items ^.^

Thank you for reading!


xoxo adelle

1 comment:

  1. LOVING THIS.

    how would you like to follow eachtother?

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete