10/24/11

Featured...


Good afternoon ladies and gentleman!
Now I'd love to tell you that I'm the 'reader style' for Looks Magazine in October edition.
It's a bit late, but it's still October, right?? I almost forgot to posted it here because I bought
the magazine 3 weeks ago. Haha! 

Yes! I have my own page! (^^.)
Hopefully this photo is good enough so that you can read the interview...



Let me tell you that my mom really excited about me being featured in the magazine. 
Because, the last time she saw me in the magazine it was 1,5 years ago for CosmoGirl Indonesia and GoGirl! Magazine. Haha! Such a really lovely mommy!!


xoxo adelle

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats for the featured, kak :D Btw, may I give you an advice? The font you used for the main post, it didn't really comfy for me to saw and read it. I prefer the last one. But that's all. :)

    Cheers,
    Yoanda Pragita
    BLOG || ACCESSORIES SHOP ||

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi yoanda, thank you for your comment and advice...
    I really appreciate it, but i think i will use this font for a while, i'm pretty like it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. cooll.. :) i like your style.. :)

    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete