4/23/13

MichiGO!

Yeay!! I am so excited after I saw GD's new music video called MichiGO!
I love the song and the playful music video with funny costumes and characters.
The song is seriously memorable and loveable even though I don't understand or speak Korean.
I'll share the photos and music video!
Enjoy!
^.^

My fave look of him from the video!
Special performance from Tae Yang, SE7EN, Teddy and his stylist
and this is the video...


So, I am planning to see G-Dragon's world tour concert in Jakarta on June 16th, 2013.
I think it's going to be a really great and awesome concert since that he's so energetic and playful on stage with cool costumes and outfits. Well, please, wish me luck to get the tickets!
I will share with you the photos and videos from the concert on my blog!
Can't hardly wait to see him!
*exciting*
Thank you for reading!
Have a good day.


xoxo adelle

2 comments:

  1. looks like you're going to attend to his concert :)

    will check out his new video <3

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love GD too!!
    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete