7/31/13

Engaged ^.^

HOLLA!!
Finally got a chance to post another look here! It's been a while since the last time I updated my blog.
I was preparing my engagement and .... finally me and my boyfriend are now engaged since last Saturday. Whoa! It's been a long road for both of us to be finally engaged. We're so happy and excited, after almost 8 years in relationship we're going to tie the knot next month. Hopefully everything going well till the end! ^.^


Fave pet tee from xfemmex.com,
burgundy jegging - Zara,
black flatform - Zara,
Baobao Bag - Issey Miyake


Another cool stuff I got from Femmex is this lovely red clutch. Love it to the max!
It fits with every kind of style and it has eye catchy colour so when I wear monochrome outfit, I wear this clutch to give such a pop up colour. So, get one for yourselves ^.^


 Thank you for reading!
Have a good day.


xoxo adelle

6 comments:

  1. whoaaa... congrats, dear.. longlast <3

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratz for ur engagement!! <3
    glad to hear :)

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey darling)
    nice blog)loves it)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT
    anyway would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
     
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the engagement! You guys are so cute!
    I love those pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool tote bag :)
    if you want to find some gorgeous stuff, you can find it here: www.misyelle.com

    ReplyDelete