8/3/11

block,inc




RED TOP

ZARA, in SWEATERS 

LEATHER BELT

TOPMAN

, in BELTS

STRIPES PANTS

N.Y.L.A

, in FULL LENGTH PANTS

BLACK SHOES

JUNE + JULIA

, in HEELS/WEDGES

YELLOW BAG

MULBERRY

, in BAGS









Helloooo colors!! It's nice to play with you!!
I think it's gonna be my first color block look, if I'm not mistaken. Unusual, I know.
But, I really like it.
The color of the sweater is nicely bright.
The stripes of the pants makes me look taller.
The belt just cool and sooo vintage.
The shoes is really nice...
The point is ... the outfit is really nice.
I hope you'll like it too lovelies.

xoxo adelle ^^,

6 comments:

  1. Lovely look, love it !


    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! I love your funky pants!
    great styling!

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting blog...
    followin u :)

    http://touchofawanderer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! :)

    I was wondering if you know the store/brand of the black and white vertical striped pants you have posted long time ago. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete