8/1/11

Versace for H & M



WOW! I further regret that H & M has not been in the country where I live. 
After Lanvin and some other great designers, now H & M collaborate with Versace from Italy. 
You can see from the photographs that the clothes are very nice and cool, especially the dresses. 
Well, Versace is very good at designing a dress that makes me amazed. Although generally I do not often wear a beautiful dress, except when I had to attend an event, but I really want to have one dress from Versace. Well, my strategy is to buy a dress from Versace through H & M, so the price will be cheaper, right? HAHA! I feel do not need afancy dress at a price of millions. 
So, H & M, please, open a branch inIndonesia! Please. Please. Please. 
Well, I apparently started a little desperate now. Meehh.










Dear Donatella Versace, for anything you have done to your face, 
although the surgery, botox or silicone or whatever it is, I gave my forgiveness because 
you are very talented, brilliant and always cool. 
Please, no more needles or scalpel, Donatella.
( Don't worry, I am still a good fan... )


No comments:

Post a Comment