6/20/12

we are FAB

Holla, my readers!

Today I will share my fun experience with FAB - Fashion Against Bullying.
Me and some of my blogger friends took some pictures for this campaign few months ago.
Well, in my personal opinion it has a really good concept.
As a human, each one of us clearly has different sense of style.
Sadly, now we realize that fashion bullying is real.
We're supposed to be free to wear any kind of clothes that we want to wear.
Unfortunately, many suffers in silent like Brandon Bitner, the 14 year old boy from Mount Pleasant Mills, USA, who committed suicide in 2010 after being bullied constantly in his high school.

That's why I always love this sentence...
" I wear what I like and I like what I wear. "

So, don't listen to what other people say about your look, your style...
We're unique, we're free and we have no time to listen or pay attention 
to any kind of insults from JEALOUS PEOPLE out there.


" We only live once, explore your sense of style, 

wear what you want to wear.

Have fun, be silly and enjoy your life. "
Fashion Against Bullying (FAB) is a social media campaign that strives to spread awareness and take a stand against fashion bullying. FAB members can take part in the campaign by sharing their confessions along with contributing their looks to help support fashion bullying victims on www.supportFAB.com

Feel free to join.
Feel free to contribute.
Feel free to be one of us.




xoxo adelle

8 comments:

  1. really love the website, it's super cool, indeed !! we must concern about bullying, I think F.A.B is one of the brilliant solution, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post...i'm in FAB too ;D
    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post, i think i am going to join supportfab as soon as possible.

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwh cool post, im gonna post about FAB too on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post! FAB should be more important!!
    I <3 your blog! I follow you on GFC and Bloglovin'
    I invite you to visit my blog and if you want you can also follow me!
    Hope you like it!

    www.cmgvb.com
    www.cmgvb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! this is so so cool!!! I thought something like this existed but i never seen it before- I just went on the FAB site and it is so cool and uplifting and helpful for someone who is or has been bullied. I really like this!

    I am now following you on GFC AND bloglovin! I hope you have more posts on this :) Come visit my blog and let me know what you think- hope you can follow back too! Also, I am going to send you an email about a network I am starting up with global bloggers- sounds like something you would be a great contributor for! Keep a look out for my email! :D okiedokie?

    God bless,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete