6/2/12

summer spirit

Holla!
Apa kabar, my readers??
It's been a while ...

Well, today I'd like to share my idea for summer look.
Actually, here in Jakarta, it's like summer everyday along the year,
but many magazines discuss about summer...
the swimsuits, sunnies, vacations and many more.

In my opinion, the most important thing to dress in summer 
is that we should consider about the fabric of the clothes that we're going to wear.
When summer, it would be more comfortable if we're wearing clothes with a thin material.
BUT, doesn't mean we have to dress super sexy and showing our boobs or butt to many people.
^.^

 About the look...
For this look, I am wearing abstract top from La delle Clothing,
H&M pink necklace,
lace short from Goitaa Shop,
Celine bag,
Tree Hi leopard from Up Shoes.


  This look is totally simple... top, shorts, sling bag and wedges.
To make it more eye catchy, just try to play with patterns.
^.^




xoxo adelle

14 comments:

  1. hei..
    looking lovely! (:

    touchofawanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. major love with your wedge <3 is it up ?

    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have that shoes! Comfy!
    And about the looks.....
    You actually have your own style, Del.
    By the way, I am fine :)

    pls kindly visit and follow me on :
    spoonafternoon.blogspot.com

    hv a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit...perfect for summer.
    love your up shoes.

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, my favorite piece is the blouse
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect outfit! Really love your wedges and your abstract top <3
    Great blog, btw! I'm following you :)

    Stay Pretty,
    Evelyn.
    http://imbrowneyedgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello adelle:)
    i love your style! you've many fashionable items!
    great idea of photo- mirrors, i like it :)

    best wishes xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really loooooove your style! it's quirky, unique & cute <3 i heart your outfit combination in this post! gorgeous stuffs!


    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so beautiful and amazing ! Love this look <3

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are sooooo beautiful!!!! i love your style and of course i follow <3 <3 <3

    www.roxycieniawska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really like your style! I hope one day i can wear clothes like this, haha♥ I follow you on GFC and bloglovin!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. super love your outfit dear <3

    http://clrland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing!

    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete