1/28/13

shoe haul ^.^

Bonsoir!!
Today, finally my 2nd video is finally uploaded on YouTube... after hours of waiting.
This time I will share my new shoes I bought from the vacation. Most of them are under HKD 100.
^.^

H&M duo
This one is kinda different from any other shoes I have. It has such a massive studs from the middle to the back side. The studs are quite sharp, so it hurts when you touch it... and yeah, the shoes also quite heavy. I think it's because of the amount of the studs. But I think it's a really great shoes.

ZARA - Trafaluc
This red shoes from Zara is clearly a lovable shoes. It's also available in black colour with black studs, but the red one is more eye catchy and it will give a pop up colour to your outfit. Another nice thing about this shoes is the heels, it's kitten heels, so that makes the shoes more comfortable to wear.

About this boots, my favourite part is the heels with chain detail. It looks kinda vintage because of the texture of the fake leather. Seems like it's been worn for years. It's available in grey and black colour, but the brown one is my hero.

The last one is everybody's favourite like almost around the world, hidden wedges sneakers.
The most famous brand for this kind of shoes is from Isabel Marant. This one is not Isabel Marant, but it looks similar. I really like the combination of the colours and it's seriously comfortable to wear.
LOVE it!!

So, yeah... this is the video about the shoe haul.
I will do another video about my new bags.
Wait for it ^.^


Thank you for reading and watching the video!


xoxo adelle

3 comments: