6/30/14

Essentially Me!

Hi everyone! Another blog post… haha, again… after weeks! *so sorry*
This time, I'll share my fun collaborations with Giordano and other bloggers from Indonesia. They're Arnold Tedja ( I called him Doo Min Joon because he looks like Kim Soo Hyun, a Korean actor from 'My Love from the Star' ), Claradevi and Anastasia Siantar. I know this post is a bit late… so sorry, I just got the photos around couple weeks ago and I was so busy to do the post *sigh*
Since I had resign from my current job, because the baby is coming in few days, now I have plenty time to write and blogging… yeay!

So, let's talk about Giordano : Essentially Me edition. As you can see that the collection is about denim, denim and denim. I love to wear denim, it fits to every kind of style and the most important thing is that it also fits to any kind of personality… girly, boyish, etc.
I really like most of the collection, esp. the skinny jeans and of course their denim shirts! So comfortable to wear and fits perfectly to my body… the collection still available at Giordano stores in Indonesia and go grab 'em for yourselves.


These are some photos from the launch event at Giordano, Grand Indonesia. 
We shared some fashion tips and answered some interesting questions from the guests and some of them are our blog readers. So happy to finally able to meet them ^.^

WITH THE GIORDANO'S TEAM! ^.^

Thank you for reading!
Have a good day!




xoxo adelle

3 comments:

  1. you look great!


    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really beautiful in pregnant :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. still gorgeous eventho in pregnant!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete