7/9/14

La delle's new arrivals!

Hi readers!
Today is the election day for Indonesian to choose our new president for the next 5 years!
I am so excited and I voted for Mr. Jokowi this morning and from the quick count… he won! YEAYNESS!!

Okay, enough about the election. This time want to share with you about La delle Cloth's new collection and the products are now available at Odioli and Berrybenka.
Feel free to see the whole collection from the sites!
Happy shopping!



Thank you for reading!
See ya ^^


xoxo adelle

2 comments:

  1. Love Odioli & Berrybenka Products so much ^^ but I haven't buy their product :(
    I voted Jokowi too Kak ^^


    visit My Little Cream Button • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would glad to see your collection & lovely dress u havefashion Clothing

    ReplyDelete