6/4/15

Aqua and Velvet

Holla everyone! 
I hope y'all have a great day!

Today I want to share about my holy grail high end liquid foundations. Yes, they're Chanel foundations, Vitalumiere Aqua and Perfection Lumiere Velvet. I know both of this foundations are already released for years and I am kinda late to post about this kind of things… haha, but still, many people out there still need some informations and reviews about these two. 


I've tried the vitalumiere aqua on my wedding day about almost 2 years ago. Always wanted to try it for yeaarrsss but … you know, it is quite pricey, so I always end up buying another foundations from the drugstore. When finally I got my hands on this product, I am so excited! Vitalumiere has dewy finish on my skin, so if you have dry skin like me, you might love this product and if you have combination skin you need to set the foundation a little bit and if you have oily skin… hhmm, I think you would not like it.


Perfection Lumiere Velvet is another favourite of mine. It's matte finish.  Honestly, I prefer this one to vitalumiere aqua. Many reviews said that it's great for oily skin type, but I've tried this one and I love it. I moisturised my skin with maracuja oil and then apply this on my face to get beautiful satin finish. 


Both of the foundations are light to medium coverage which is great because full coverage or heavy makeup look is not my thing. I only wear one layer of foundation or BB cream to even out my skin tone. Another great thing about them is the packaging. It's small, simple and travel friendly. No need to worry about breaking the glass bottle. I like to apply them on my face using beauty blender sponge. I never apply foundations using my fingers, it's just so weird... in my opinion.

One more thing… I think I have dupes of this foundations. I found that Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation is similar to Vitalumiere aqua and Covergirl 3in1 Outlast Fabulous is similar to Perfection Lumiere Velvet :)

Thank you for reading!
Have a good day.
^.^


xoxo adelle 

1 comment: