1/29/11



This cloth is one piece. 
Seems like two pieces, but this is a jumpsuit with a big belt. 
Very simple but it becomes troublesome when you suddenly need to pee into the toilet.




Loose top with images of famous rock band is one fashion item I pledge when I was lazy 
to appear neat and attractive. 
Hahaha! Leggings, shredded jeans or short is my preferred combination partner 
with loose top like this. Seemed relaxed and comfortable.



This is how I tie my hair almost every day. 
A little messy, but I like it. 
In my opinionmessy thing that does not mean something bad. 
Olsen Twins have a messy hair, butthey still look cool. 
MJ got a messy facial operating results, particularly the nose, be honest, 
but he's still my hero and he'll always be my hero!!



Those red cardigan was my mom, I took it from her room.
The red color is awesome. Eye catchy but not tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment