7/12/11

fashion has no gender


Yes! I think that fashion applies to anyone. Whether male or female are all familiar with fashion and do fashion. All of us are always trying to look attractive and cool to wear all the fashion items that we have. Some of my fashion items are for men, t-shirts, shirts and cardigans, why?? Because I like to wear loose clothes and I think sometimes the fashion items for men cooler than for women. Some of my male friends wear fashion items for women, such as skinny jeans, scarf or even military boots. They still look stylish and not tacky. Well, the point is that everyone has a fashion cut with different levels, so dress according to the shape of the body if you do not want to impress that you're trying too hard to look good and stylish.



RED OUTERYELLOW LINE, in BLAZERS

BLUE DRESS, in DRESSES

BROWN SHOESZARA, in BOOTS

BLACK BAGCULT, in BAGS

4 comments:

  1. Your right everyone does fashion in their own little way. That'a what makes a person so unique.
    I really love your style! So inspirational for me. Glad I stumble upon your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE ♥ And I agree with everything you said in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutiee I especially love the shoes and glasses!!

    C:

    http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete