9/10/12

another monday


Yeah... It's just another monday afternoon.
Not much things to do today, I just finished cutting some laces to make some laces masks for this week fashion event with crews from Lookbook Jakarta. Well, I haven't seen them for months, I think.
I'm kinda miss them much. I miss the fun and craziness everytime I am with them.
Can't wait to see them very soon.
^.^


About the look ...
I am wearing Cotton On scarf printed sleeveless top,
brown birds print shorts from Goitaa,
unbranded round glasses,
H&M satchel bag,
H&M multicolors belt,
Forever 21 necklace,
and I bought the white floral headband from a florist in Istanbul, Turkey.





















I love the scarf prints clothes. 
It's always lovely in a classic way.
I'm still looking for a dress and mini skirt in this kind of patterns.

Well, thank you for reading.
See ya!



xoxo adelle


No comments:

Post a Comment