9/5/12

spirit of holiday

Bonsoir!

So happy that finally I have time to share another look with you.
This time is inspired by the summer spirit and my spirit of holiday.
Haha! I need more vacation. 
So, I would definitely wear this outfit on my vacation.
London is my next destination for vacation.
^.^


About the look ..
I am wearing a brown floppy hat from De Reich,
Lovely simple pink shirt from Seen Label,
Floral shorts from Rosebud,
Bag - from my mom,
Skulls bracelet from Goitaa,
Cross necklace - Forever 21.


" A woman is never sexier
 than when she is comfortable in her clothes. "
- Vera Wang

I hope this post is quite inspiring.
Thank you for reading.
^.^




xoxo adelle

8 comments:

  1. Your look is so cute! And I love the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! I adore the floral print shorts and blush blouse. (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hat, hair, and glasses are just too adorable!

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag! love it!

    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage vacation right haha really love your outfits simple and lovely :)

    hollarani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bag and the bracelets are so awesome :D

    come join my first giveaway~

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect for summer vacation <3
    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete