2/19/13

favourite airport fashion...

Annyeong!
So, this is gonna be my first post about airport fashion thing. It's because I finally found a guy who really has such a really eclectic, neat, classy, simple but always so stylish at the same time.
I know that there are so many stylish guy out there, but this one is really represent my favourite kind of style if I were a guy. I would definitely dressed like him if I were a guy... a rich guy.
Haha! I said rich because I think that this young man is rich. He's Top from Big Bang.
So, I've been searching through the internet, looking for a stylish guy and I found him. I love Big Bang but I just found out that Top's airport fashion is totally good. Oh my GOD!!
He loves to wear branded stuffs like Givenchy, Prada, Galliano, Christian Louboutin, Hermes, Balmain, and many more. He also love to wear cool shades! Ooh, gosh, I am seriously love this guy for his voice, band and of course, his sense of style.
*nose bleeding*


*nose still bleeding*

Haha! Oh jeez!! I just can't wait to see another photos of him at the airport, wearing another nice clothes and looking so handsome and well put together. 
All the photos here are belongs to UT.O.PiA, a site that you have to visit if you're a huge fan of 
Choi Seung Hyun a.k.a Top 'Big Bang'. You can find many photos and video of him from this site.
I wanna say thank you for whoever you are behind this awesome site for sharing Top's photos and videos! Can't wait for more new photos of him and his style!

Thank you for reading.
See yaa!

xoxo adelle

4 comments:

  1. honestly I am not a big fan of korean boyband but I super agree that they are so cute!!!

    peekatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm VIP! A big fans of Bigbang and a huge fans of TOP since 2008 till now!
    I knew he's amazing XD
    and you should check Gdragon fashion style too, cause he's the same member with Top in Bigbang. He's more stylish! the most stylish one!

    visit my little cream button♥ | instagram♥

    ReplyDelete