5/16/13

Max & Co, Portico

Holla readers!!! I am back!!!
Finally, I have much time to do some blog post now. 
Yes, I will do some posts from previous events from the last 2-3 weeks. 
So, my friend, Genu, was invited to Max & Co launching event at Portico, Senayan City few weeks ago. As usual, he asked me to go with him. The event was full of socialites and young hipsters.

Chanel!!

About the look...
brown checkered and two toned boyfriend blazer from La delle Clothing,
black ankle boots - Paola Ferri, LINEA,
cat eye shape glasses from Proopticals,
black clutch - bought in Hong Kong.


Thank you for reading!
Have a good day.
^.^


xoxo adelle

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog, it's so cute! I literally adore your outfit here, I'd love to get a co-ord suit or something matching like this
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete