10/28/13

SK-II Facial Treatment Reapair C

Last week, I went to SK-II counter in Surabaya to get my skin checked using the magic ring.
It was the first time and thankfully the result not really bad... I think. I have problem with my texture refinement and it equal 31 years old woman's skin -__-" ...well, it's bad.
I've been using facial treatment essence for months and their serums and moisturisers since August.
I have no idea what will happen if I don't treat my skin really well, maybe I'll have 50 years old kind of skin as the result. 
 

I got some sample size products and one of them was this Facial Treatment Repair C. At first I thought 'C' stand for Vitamin C, but it's not, it is for 'Concentrate'... it works as a serum and it moisturised my skin really well. I use this after FTE and before my other serums. Even tough it's just a sample product, it comes with fancy bottle and I like it. I am planning repurchase this product because it did a great job to my skin!


Thank you for reading!
Have a good day.
^.^


xoxo adelle

1 comment:

  1. Are you on the lookout for a Photofacial gurgaon? Learn more at http://www.skindelhi.com/photoRejuvenationFacials.html

    ReplyDelete