5/2/12

mirror mirror

Good evening my readers.
How are you?
I hope you have a great and productive day.

Well, actually I am not really in a good mood today.
You know, it's quite stressing and depressing as a fresh graduated GP,
still waiting for my documents and then looking for a job ... as a doctor.

Please. Just. Shoot. Me

I think my talent in fashion is bigger than in medical world.
Working as a doctor is challenging, I like it, I swear.
Stitching someone's head, toes or even fingers, I've done that soooo many times,
and I admit it, I enjoy that.  I have that skill, as a general surgeon, maybe.
But, my true passion belongs to fashion. I hope you can see it.
Well, I hope someday my dream to work in fashion world will be come true.
^.^


About the look ...
I am wearing the brown daily coat from La delle Clothing,
H&M black polkadots tee and necklace,
Topshop bag,
Proopticals cat eyes glasses,
and Decimal Shoes..


About the title of this post...
Yesterday, I watched Mirror Mirror with my friends.
Actually it was a good and entertaining movie,
Snow White really beautiful and the prince is good looking.
Julia Roberts is my favorite senior actress.
BUT,
at the end of the movie, right before I stood up and ready to leave the theater,
suddenly I heard a music ... and then Snow White starts to sing...
" I believe ... I believe ... "

Jeez, it sounds like dangdut music to me, which is not a good thing.
Well, in my personal opinion, the song really ... annoying and yes, funny.
I am so sorry to say that, it's just my opinion.


Well, that's it for now!
I hope this post will inspired you, my readers...

See you soon!


xoxo adelle

10 comments:

  1. I love the shoes ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanna work in fashion world , especially fashion illustrator , hehee :D
    Keep going on your dream <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. que sapatos lindos!

    Visitem meu blog de moda masculina!

    www.taonic.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all your looks :) especially this one!! your shoes is so cool :)
    i'm a new follower :)

    by the way, please check out my blog too and if you don't mind please follow my blog via google connect.. thank you so much :)

    xoxo
    http://sandrayee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. reminds me of an ingrid michaelson album cover...i think it's parachute or something

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sombined perfectly. awesome post kak :)

    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete