3/6/13

beautiful hangover

Hello again!!
This time I'd love to share with you about stuffs that I bought from Miss Selfridge re-opening event.
So, I decided to buy black fedora hat, white sweater with bow detail of the front and mini skirt. I absolutely love them!! So simple but extremely comfortable to wear. I was thinking about to buy a dress but end up buying these easy to wear items. No regret!
^.^


About the look ...
Miss Selfridge hat, sweater and skirt,
New Look leather back pack and rings,
unbranded glasses and shoes.


Another easy breezy comfy look to try. It's so simple but still stylish at the same time.
^.^

About the title of the post... I'm not in a hangover mode or anything like that. Haha!
I'm listening to Big Bang's song, Beautiful Hangover while writing this post and decided to use it as my post title. I never got drunk, so, I've never been in that kind of hangover situations (^^,)

Thank you for reading!
Keep stylish.
See ya!

xoxo adelle

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! (: love this outfit.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if its not too much trouble could you please do your posts in English AND Indonesian? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I love that sweater paired w/ the patterned skirt, such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! you have great style!!! would you like to follow each other? i ALWAYS follow back
    ♥http://signaturechic.blogspot.com♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bag and the shoes!<3


    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY
    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful sweater, love how you paired it with that skirt!! love, love!

    x,
    farah

    ReplyDelete