3/6/13

Miss Selfridge!

Hi, my readers!
Last week, I've been invited to Miss Selfridge re-opening event at Senayan City. 
This time they're open with new concept and collections ... and I really like it. I think this time they have many collection of feminine and lovely dresses. I also love the skirt, blazer and sweater collection. I just want to have all of them for myself. Greedy mode seriously on.
They also treated the guests with various of yummy cakes and fresh lemon squash. 
I had a great day with Miss Selfridge!
^.^


Well, yeah, another lovely treat from Miss Selfridge for me... shopping voucher!!
Aaak!! Thank you!!!
Well, I bought lovely stuffs using the voucher... I'll share the stuffs on the next post.

Bethanny Putri ----- me ------- Genu

About the look...
Miss Selfridge hat,
Sheinside tribal sweater,
Sswank asymmetric skirt,
Issey Miyake - Bao Bao bag,
unbranded ankle boots from Hong Kong.

So, girls, if you like to wear dresses, jumpsuits, blazers, sweater or feminine skirts, I suggest you to check out Miss Selfridge's new collection at Senayan City. You'll go crazy and confuse about which clothes you should have for yourselves because all of them are cute!


Thank you for reading!
^.^


xoxo adelle

3 comments:

  1. love your outfit :D
    can't wait for your next post :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your information! love those photos


    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY
    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah kak, pingin bgt deh ikutan event2 gitu.. gmn sih cr nya supaya got invited? Hehehehe. Seru bgt kak dpt voucher belanja 1jt! Mau bgttt...

    Peekatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete