3/25/13

pattern and texture

Holla everyone!
How you doing? I'm doing this post while having my breakfast, in front of my television while watching E! News. Haha! So, today I want to share with you another look ... an easy look to try.
I named the title of the post is pattern and texture because I am wearing lovely patterned top and shorts texture from La delle Clothing's new collection. Well, actually I really like the combination of these two together and surprisingly it's comfortable to wear even with Jakarta's hot and humid weather. 
^.^

Miss Selfridge black fedora hat,
unbranded wooden necklace,
La delle Clothing zippy cropped top,
La delle clothing maroon high waist shorts. 

I think that's it for now.
I will post another looks wearing lovely clothes from La delle Clothing real soon.
Thank you for reading!
See ya!


xoxo adelle

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this! just found you on chictopia:) those shorts are an amazing fabric! what a great ensemble- love the vintage vibe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... i love your top... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that fedora hat! it looks good on you tho



    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!
    love your blog btw! would you be so kind as to check out mine?
    Its fashion Damnit
    thank you!
    love lottie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete