3/4/13

love dust

Holla, my readers!
So, this time I will share with you another look with you.
Actually, this was my outfit from yesterday and as you can see that I wear that red shoes a lot. Well, I really love the shoes. Love the red color and the gold studs detail, the most important thing is that it has kitten heels... awesome! I decided to wear my camo print jacket with my electric blue jeans to make it look more playful and eye catchy at the same time, because I would be quite boring if I'm wearing my black or brown jeans with this kind of jacket.
^.^


About the outfit...
Bershka camo print jacket,
Zara red studded heels,
New look rings,
Tangerine Room arrow bracelet,
birthday gift Indian necklace,
unbranded clutch I bought from Hong Kong.


So, now I wanna share with you about my new job at Mouniche skincare and spa as an aesthetic doctor. YEAY!! I'm kinda love my new job. I love to help people and make them look more beautiful and have a healthy skin at the same time. Although I'm there only on Saturday, I hope that they will give me more practices schedule there. Haha! Well, if you have any skin or over weight problem, feel free to come and meet me there on Saturday. I'll be there and do my best to help you!
^.^


Thank you for reading!
Have a good day. See ya!


xoxo adelle

3 comments:

  1. lovin' your style <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those crazy accessories! so, you are both a fashionista and a skin care doctor? what a very cool combination!!

    peekatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete