3/31/13

twenty six!

Hooollllaaaaaa!!
I am so happy right now because I just turned 26 years old around 33 minutes ago, it's 00.33 AM here.
My boyfriend just came and bought me a huge tiramisu cake and a lovely watch for me. I will share it on my instagram account in the morning. By the way, I can not believe that I already 26 years old now. Gosh! Feeling so old... Haha! Well, I hope that I'm getting better and better as a person, as a friend, as a daughter, as a girlfriend, as a doctor, as a blogger, as a fashion stylist and soon to be as a wife. May God always bless me, my family and my beloved ones. Let's say AMEN to that!
^.^

About the outfit...
La delle Clothing monochrome boyfriend blazer,
La delle Clothing maroon shorts,
unbranded wooden necklace, glasses and hat.
  

Another easy and comfy look to try...
Have a good day my readers!
mwah!!

Thank you for reading.
See ya!


xoxo adelle

7 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday dear! we have the same date for birthday :)
    well wish you all the best dear..

    xoxo,
    chieliciouzone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and stylish look from you!!
    chic ^^

    visit my fashion blog sometimes =)
    hope we can be friend, since we are a blogger from Indonesia..
    xoxo

    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so loving your blazer!
    happy belated birthday anyway! x


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, I just found your blog! and I'm glad I did!
    oh by the way Happy Birthday, have amazing years ahead. I thought you're around 17 because you look so young seriously <3

    ps: I'm in LOVE with your blazer

    xoxo
    Pinky Promise

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit!


    finalexpectation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blazer, LOVE the look!
    Happy belated birthday
    LOVE
    CageCity

    http://dresscagecity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like your blazer. and by the way happy birthday darlaaaaa :* wish you all the besttt

    ReplyDelete