6/11/13

tweed me...

Hollaaa!!
Lately, I've been a bit busy preparing my wedding gown and kebayas. I love my wedding gown, it's so simple with cherry red bow on the back side. I'll post the photos after the wedding day. Wish me luck for the wedding! I hope everything is going well from the start until the end ^.^

Another day to share another look and today I am wearing my own designed coat. It's just a simple coat or outer but I love it because of the pattern and colours. Living in Jakarta but love to wear winter clothes is a bit problem for me, that's why I am wearing black tights with the coat to make it more comfortable to wear during Jakarta's weather.


About the look...
own designed checkered coat,
H&M brown satchel bag,
unbranded hat and glasses,
X(s.m.l) rings.


Thank you for reading. Have a good day everyone!
See ya..

xoxo adelle

6 comments:

  1. wish you all the happiest for your wedding <3

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the houndstooth coat. Good luck with the preparation and hope you're gonna have the sweetest wedding ever <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the coat so much :)

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/06/live-for-today-hope-for-tomorrow.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was lovely, thanks for writing this

    ReplyDelete